Relax in apartment heaven with this spacious vacation pad overlooking Kuala Lumpur city centre.
Set over 1044sq ft, this apartment ideally sleeps 5 people with 2 double bedrooms and an optional 3rd bedroom/study. For groups of 6 or more people, please choose one of our larger apartments.
Kick back and unwind with the:
- Large living / dining room with wireless internet, cable TV, DVD, yoga mats, chess and games for the kids.
- Totally equipped kitchen (blender, toaster, microwave, kettle, rice cooker, stove, oven, the works).
- Two great bathrooms with power showers, big basins, fresh towels and soap.
This apartment has it all… even the small things like umbrellas, travel adaptors, SIM cards.
The apartment is in a convenient location with easy access to all of KL. It’s an enjoyable and safe place to stay.
There are loads of cafes and restaurants around the apartment, including Malaysia, Chinese, Indian, Western, vegetarian, Persian cuisines. Some of the local places to eat are recommend in our 39-page city guide.
There is a huge mall opposite, currently under renovation until the end of 2014. Until then, Sogo is another excellent mall & department store just 2 stops on the train.
Nearby train stations include:
- PWTC – 3 minutes walk (Star line)
- Chow Kit – 10 minutes walk (Monorail)
- Putra – 10 minutes walk (KTM Kommuter line)
It’s easy and cheap to hail taxis from the main road. Almost every popular place in KL is within 20 minutes journey by either train or taxi.
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Cell phone
- City view
- DVD player
- Fan / extractor
- Hair dryer
- High-speed Internet
- Ironing board
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Parking - private
- Ping pong table
- Smoking allowed outside
- Towels provided
- Video library
- Water kettle